Roasting marshmallows over our stove. Becca introduced me. Best thing I have learned all year. Cooks them a perfect golden brown. Whenever I attempt to roast them over a real fire I get too impatient, and they end up looking something like this:
first you take a mallow. then you put it on the end of a knife. next you turn on the stove and hold the knife an inch above it. rotate mallow until delicious golden brown all the way around. eat.
4 comments:
do you just turn on the stove? i'm confused!
i am such a genius i am going to make one right now!
first you take a mallow. then you put it on the end of a knife. next you turn on the stove and hold the knife an inch above it. rotate mallow until delicious golden brown all the way around. eat.
just don't burn down the house with a flaming mallow!
Post a Comment