Friday, August 14, 2009

Top 19 songs of my summer.

So I know some of these are old news but here are some of my favorites lately. I don't think I would survive through endless work days without them.
1. Daylight- Matt & Kim
2. Hysteric- Yeah Yeah Yeah's
3. Quelqu'un m'a dit - Carla Bruni
4. These Photographs- Joshua Radin
5. Sky- Joshua Radin & Ingrid Michealson
6. Heard 'Em Say- Kanye West
7. Homecoming- Kanye West
8. Bruises- Chairlift
9. Brandy Alexander- Feist
10. Knock You Down- Keri Hilson, Kanye & Jay-Z
11. Rich Girl- Hall & Oates
12. You Make My Dreams Come True- Hall & Oates
13. Lullaby- Priscilla Ahn
14. You and I- Ingrid Michealson
15. Giving Up- Ingrid Michaelson
16. Far Away - Ingrid Michaelson
17. Electric Feel- MGMT
18. Streetlights- Kanye West
19. Lost one- Jay-Z

There are so many more.. but a list of like 80 would've been a little obnoxious.
Enjoy.

2 comments:

kell-bell said...

ooh, sara, send me a CD with all of these songs. I have a few, but i need something to listen to!

Rebecca Anderson said...

rich girl. i love it.