My nephew Fredrick turned a year old today.
Thank goodness for iphones because it has been so much fun getting such cute pictures of him so often. Every time I get one I cannot believe how handsome he is.
Thank goodness for iphones because it has been so much fun getting such cute pictures of him so often. Every time I get one I cannot believe how handsome he is.
My favorite things about fritz are:His squishy cheeks
He is super observant
He starts snorting when he gets really excited
His cute closed mouth smiles
He is such a charmer
His injured army man crawl
How he smiles at anything (Fish face, holding your mouth open...)
His bear paw hands and feet
There is too much more but I don't want to be too obnoxious, But so happy I get to be his Aunt.

3 comments:
yay for fritz and yay for sara rae updating the blog! :)
you are the cutest aunt ever! it was so good to see you the other day. miss you lots pretty girl!
Ok seriously he is TOO cute, Sar.
Post a Comment