I loved it and have been craving some sort of Valentines decoration ever since. This weekend I saw these gold doily hearts at the store.Sunday, February 6, 2011
Valentines is coming.
I visited my sisters a few weeks ago and both had this cute handcut banner for valentines day:
I loved it and have been craving some sort of Valentines decoration ever since. This weekend I saw these gold doily hearts at the store.
I had to find something to do with them, so I bought them and some red thread, totaling 2 bucks and decided to make a banner. I am so happy to feel a little festive for pretty much the only holiday in February and it only took about 2 minutes... Here's how it turned out:
I loved it and have been craving some sort of Valentines decoration ever since. This weekend I saw these gold doily hearts at the store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am obsessed with this! So sweet and simple.
k wait this is sooo cute sara! where did you get the hearts from?!
this is so cute! Love it Sara!
Post a Comment